Present's purpose in life is to present images and movies cleanly on a secondary display without undue hassle.
Present has the following features that make it easy to present graphics:
• Present on any display connected to your Mac
• Drag-and-drop simplicity
• Videos playback controls are kept on the main window so they don't show on the presentation display.
• Option to automatically present when the item is dropped.
• Supports presenting on single-display systems
• You can use a URL prefix ("present:") to send URLs to Present.
For example, if you enter "present:http://example.com/video.m4v" in Safari's address bar, Present will receive the URL and prepare to present the video.
• Present files stored on your Mac via the Present File Helper app (see add-ons below).
• Right-click images from Safari and send them to Present directly from the browser. (See Safari Extension add-on below.)
Have a suggestion? Need support?